U.S. Army’s Responsive Strategic Sourcing for Services (RS3) • Contract W15P7T-19-D-0089
RS3 is a multiple award indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (IDIQ) performance based services contract that provides customized best value solutions to a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) mission requirements throughout the world.
Why Choose RS3?
- Best-value solutions
- Streamlined processes and procedures that meet full compliance with all acquisition regulations and requirements
- Offers flexible contract types
Contract Number: W15P7T-19-D-0089
DUNS Number: 830341645
Performance Period: 10/18/2018 – 5/14/2027
Contract Ceiling: $37,400,000,000
Contract Types: Cost Plus Fixed Fee; Firm Fixed Price
Scope: Support services for a diverse group of organizations that span the spectrum of mission areas for programs with Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) related requirements. Areas of support include Engineering, Research, Development, Test and Evaluation (RDT&E), Logistics, Acquisition and Strategic Planning, and Education and Training.
Eligibility: ACC-APG customers, Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Department of Defense (DoD) agencies, and other federal agencies
Contract Access Fee (CAF): Army Contracting Command - Aberdeen Proving Ground (ACC-APG) Core Customers: Agencies and organizations whose primary contracting activity is ACC-APG are not required to reimburse the costs of contract administration to utilize the RS3 contract as long as they are using their assigned ACC-APG contracting activity to award the RS3 task order.
Non-core Customers (DoD, Army, non-Army, Federal and State Agencies): Agencies who are not assigned to or use ACC-APG as their primary contracting activity are required to reimburse the costs of contract administration to utilize the RS3 Contract.
- If using the RS3 Contracting Office to award a task order/exercise an option, the customer is required to reimburse the costs of contract administration service support equal to 1% of the task order base year or option award value.
- Customers using the RS3 Contracting Office to award a requirement will also provide reimbursement for the Package Development Service Charge (PDSC) ($40K). The PDSC is due within three weeks after task order registration.
- Please note: the $40K PDSC will be deducted from the total contract administrative service charge assessed at task order award. A portion of the PDSC may be deferred to the following fiscal year, depending on the type of funding provided and timing of the task order award.
- If using a contracting office with RS3 delegation of procurement authority outside of ACC-APG and the RS3 Office, the customer will reimburse for task order contract administration equal to 0.10% of the task order award value. The 0.10% contract administrative service charge is also assessed against the awarded value of an option when the option is exercised.
- Reimbursement for the cost of contract administrative services is capped at $150K per customer task order award/exercise of an option per period of performance. With each new task order/option period of performance, the $150K cap shall be met.
- *Please note. A contract administrative service charge is assessed to RS3 task order extensions.
Prompt Payment Terms: Net 30
NAICS Code: 541715