U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) Cybersecurity Program Management Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) • Contract 15JPSS18AZM00010
The DOJ Cybersecurity Program Management BPA is a GSA Schedule 70 BPA. Under this BPA, OBXtek will compete on task orders to provide IT related services to enhance and execute the mission of the DOJ.
Agile Business Concepts (CTA Member)
Federal Data Systems
HTA Technology Security Consulting
Sedona Technologies Government Services
- Sentar, Inc.
Contract Number: 15JPSS18AZM00010
DUNS Number: 830341645
Ordering Period: 6/11/2018 – 6/10/2028. Task orders can run up to five years after the ordering period.
Contract Types: Firm Fixed Price, Fixed Price Labor Hour, or Time & Materials
Scope: Acquire consulting, information technology, and cybersecurity services related to:
- Strategic Communications and Operations Support
- Service Management Support
- Executive Support
- Policy, Planning and FISMA Support
- Compliance and Auditing Support
- Cybersecurity Program Training
- Cybersecurity Engineering and Project Management Support
- Security Architecture Support
- Security Operations Center (SOC) Engineering Support
- Security Systems Operations
- Identity, Credential and Access Management
- Supply Chain Risk Management
Eligibility: Blanket Purchase Agreement open to the Department of Justice and all federal agencies.
Marketing Materials: DOJ Government-wide Cybersecurity BPA